FAMILY & STUDENT RESOURCES (COVID-19)
Dear SqSm Students, Alumni & Families,
Below are resources we hope will help you during these uncertain times. Our staff are not experts, and we cannot be with you, but please know we are here to help however we can.
Please email Monisha Das firstname.lastname@example.org or Michaela Moore email@example.com with questions or additional information and we will be happy to call you. Updates will be posted here frequently. Stay at a distance, and stay healthy!
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Stay Home. Stay At A Distance.
2. If You Go Out: Wear Face Masks (They Are Required)
3. Contact SqSm for Health, Food, Employment, School & General Questions
4. Contact Your State Representative for Health, Food & Employment Questions
5. Change or Upated Your SqSm Contact Info here
6. SqSm Keeps All Information & Conversations Private
1. GENERAL COVID-19 RESOURCES
2A. UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION (CARES Act)
Do I qualify for Unemployment Compensation?
2B. PANDEMIC UNEMPLOYMENT ASSITANCE
PUA FAQs || Filing for PUA
2C. WORKERS COMPENSATION BENEFITS
Do I qualify for Workers’ Compensation?
3. FOOD & NUTRITION
4. PARENTS & FAMILIES
For College Students, Parents, and Borrowers:
4B. For Pregnancy, Baby, and Toddler Support:
5. HEALTHCARE & INSURANCE:
6. FITNESS & Mental Health: