FAMILY & STUDENT RESOURCES (COVID-19)
Dear SqSm Students, Alumni & Families,
Below are resources we hope will help you during these uncertain times. SqSm staff are not experts in every areas, and we cannot be with you, but please know we are here to help however we can.
Please email Monisha Das email@example.com or your Academic & Squash Coaches with questions or additional information and we will be happy to help. Updates will be posted here as information becomes available. Stay safe, stay at a distance, and stay healthy!
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Stay Safe. Stay At A Distance.
2. If You Go Out: Wear Face Masks.
3. Contact SqSm Staff for Health, Food, Employment, School & Other Questions
4. Contact Your State Representative for Health, Food & Employment Questions
5. Change or Update Your SqSm Contact Info by Emailing Jeanie Shanahan here
6. SqSm Staff Keeps All Information & Conversations Private
1. GENERAL COVID-19 RESOURCES
2A. UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION (CARES Act)
Do I qualify for Unemployment Compensation?
2B. PANDEMIC UNEMPLOYMENT ASSITANCE
PUA FAQs || Filing for PUA
2C. WORKERS COMPENSATION BENEFITS
Do I qualify for Workers’ Compensation?
3. FOOD & NUTRITION
4. PARENTS & FAMILIES
For College Students, Parents, and Borrowers:
4B. For Pregnancy, Baby, and Toddler Support:
5. HEALTHCARE & INSURANCE:
6. FITNESS & Mental Health: